How to Secure your Smartphone
How to secure your smartphone from being hacked, requires your understanding of a few simple action points as listed here on this page.
Mobile Phone Security Tips (Don’t get hacked)
How to Secure your smartphone to avoid the greatest threats to mobile security such as Trojan-Downloaders and Trojan-Droppers. The trojan threats are especially common and dangerous given that they have the potential to contain a significantly damaging amount of payloads.
The Safety and Security measure to protect your phone
The Safety and Security measure to protect your phone and data are as follows.
- installing cybersecurity solutions on their mobile devices, like Kaspersky Total Security
- Create a strong password on your smartphone
- Do not trust SMS, most mobile malware uses text messages, so users should never respond to requests for credit card details or other private information.
- Check your browser for the padlock symbol, indications of ‘HTTPS, the padlock icon in the address bar indicates that the sight is secure when entering personal data.
- Install apps from reputable sources, like the app stores that are compatible with phones O/S.
- Popular shopping sites such as Aliexpress, Jumia, Konga, Amazon or eBay have their own mobile applications software.
- Before installing applications software, you must check to see they are the official apps from the company before you initiate a download. This can be done by checking the developer information and user ratings on the download page.
#data #cybersecurity #security #developer #malware #amazon #mobileapplications #safety #like
Related Resources on Secure your Smartphone
- Africa: Kaspersky Blocks Over 30,000 Mobile Malware Attacks in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa in Six Months
- IT threat evolution in Q2 2021. Mobile statistics