Latest News and Top Stories – Africa
Get the latest news and top Stories for Nigeria and Africa. The news content is from major news agencies like CNN, BBC, Aljazeera and others. All the news information from different sources has been aggregated to give you (content consumers and content creators) a single dashboard for analysis of the major happenings in Africa and Nigeria. I hope you find it useful, enjoy it.
- Germany is keen to pursue gas projects with Senegal, says Scholz on first African tour
- Severed head of missing Nigerian lawmaker found in park, police say
- US says 'Hotel Rwanda' hero Rusesabagina 'wrongly detained'
- Rwanda expects first 50 asylum seekers transferred from UK by end of May
- A post-war surfing renaissance is underway in Africa's oldest republic
- Senegal President shows support for PSG player Idrissa Gueye following homophobia row
- Hopes fade for missing Burkina Faso miners as rescuers find no survivors in rescue chamber
- He dropped out of school to learn robotics. Now he's teaching STEM across Ghana
- Four people killed, several injured in gas explosion near a school in northwest Nigeria
- Biden approves plan to redeploy US troops to Somalia
- Joel Embiid: Will Cameroonian NBA star switch to play for France?
- Dakar Biennale: From red swimmers to floating teapots
- 'I change how I look and talk to fit in at work'
- Mining giant pleads guilty to bribery in Africa
- Nigeria basketball: Fiba warns of long-term impact of withdrawal from internationals
- The American ventriloquist who became a Nigerian queen
- Banned Kenya and Zimbabwe barred from 2023 Nations Cup
- Why Africa couldn’t get urgent global deal on drought
- Monkeypox: Do we need to be worried about it?
- UK-Rwanda asylum seekers' deal: Good news for Kigali hotels
Google News Africa
- How ICC is making business work for all in Africa – ICC – International Chamber of Commerce
- Get the Playlist: 9 Musicians Who Are Making Africa Proud, According to Global Citizens – Global Citizen
- WATCH: EFF take aim at France on Africa Day, picket outside French embassy – IOL
- Cyclones and More Frequent Storms Threaten Africa – World – ReliefWeb
- Africa: Lower Trade Barriers, Mpango Tells Africa – AllAfrica – Top Africa News
- Africa: Thousands Sit on Death Row Across The Continent, But Few Are Executed – AllAfrica – Top Africa News
- Could this Google-backed startup become Africa's answer to Airbnb? – CNN
- Is the IMF making a comeback across Africa? – Institute for Security Studies
- Africa: Continent Nears 11.7 Million Confirmed Cases of Covid-19 – AllAfrica – Top Africa News
- Bioeconomy approach to policy can boost Africa's food security: new report – AgFunderNews
Yahoo – Africa
- Brooklyn Beckham debuts new tattoo of his wedding vows to Nicola Peltz
- AP Top Stories May 25 A
- Russian TV host says that Donald Trump and the MAGA movement demonstrate 'hallmarks of a fascist state'
- Uvalde 10-Year-Old Was Shot as She Called 911, Grandmother Says
- 'The agonized screams of family members are audible from the parking lot' as parents of the Texas school shooting victims discovered their children had been killed: report
- Alleged Texas school shooting gunman identified: What we know about the suspect, his motive and more.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene takes pro-gun stance following Texas school shooting: 'We don't need more gun control. We need to return to God.'
- Fox News Guest: People Calling for Change Post-Shooting Are ‘Hurting the Situation’
- Joe Manchin won't budge on the Senate filibuster after at least 18 children were killed in a Texas school shooting
- ‘How do you even sleep at night?’ Texas Sen. Ted Cruz faces backlash after Uvalde shooting
- Africa: Africa Day – President Blasts Injustices
- Africa: Zim Commemorates Africa Day
- Africa: Lower Trade Barriers, Mpango Tells Africa
- Africa: Continent Nears 11.7 Million Confirmed Cases of Covid-19
- Africa: The African Union's Conflict Early Warning System Is No More. What Now?
- Africa: Monkeypox Q&A – How Do You Catch It and What Are the Risks? An Expert Explains
- Africa: Tedros Re-Elected to Lead the World Health Organization
- Africa: Monkeypox Outbreak Can Still Be Contained, Insists UN Health Agency
- Africa: Thousands Sit on Death Rows Across Continent, But Few Are Executed
- Africa: Continent Provides a 'Home for Hope' – UN Chief on #AfricaDay